Peacock is NBCUniversal’s streaming service, so you can watch series like “The Office” and movies like “Jurassic World: Dominion” from Universal on it. Logging into the service is required before you can begin viewing TV and movies. Even if you’ve forgotten your account credentials, you can still accomplish this on your computer or mobile device.
Peacock TV has a large library of NCB Universal material, which contributes to its appeal. Additionally, it is owned by NCB Universal, a company that provides a wealth of free and exclusive material to its subscribers. You may choose from three different subscription tiers at Peacock TV: the Free, the Premium, and the Premium Plus tiers. However, a number of Peacock TV viewers have reported difficulties logging in and accessing their accounts. Fortunately, we have a few solutions.
You can’t have a good day if you can’t watch Peacock TV in your leisure time or family time. A username and password are required to begin an app or streaming service, but in this case, there is no need to worry about forgetting them. The problem may be caused by a software bug or some other technical problem.
Steps for logging into Peacock using a computer
1. In a web browser, open peacocktv.com.
2. Sign in at the upper right of the page.
3. Then click Sign In.
Logging in to Peacock from a smartphone or tablet:
- Begin by downloading and using the Peacock app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Sign In button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Sign In after entering your email address and password.
Tips for logging out of Peacock if you’re having trouble:
Just a few things can go wrong when you’re experiencing difficulties signing in to Peacock.
- Use a different e-mail address and/or password to log in. Don’t forget to log into your Peacock account using the email address you used when you created it.
- Customers who have not yet linked their accounts to their cable TV service are at risk. Peacock may need to be linked to your cable TV account if you have Xfinity, Cox, or Spectrum.
- PeacockTV.com/account is where you’ll need to log in. Your cable TV provider’s credentials may be used to login in and link your account with your Peacock subscription at the area labeled “Link Provider”.
- our Peacock password has been lost. If you can’t remember your password, click I don’t know my password on the Peacock sign-in page. To reset your password, type in your email address and follow the onscreen steps.
- Your Peacock email address has been lost. Use the same email address that Peacock uses to give you account updates and news about the latest TV series and movies if you’re unsure. Additionally, you may be able to locate the welcome email from Peacock in the following places: your primary inbox, any deleted or unread mail, as well as spam.
Fix: Peacock Sign in Not Working and Other Account Login Issues:
There are several methods to log in to the Peacock TV through App, online browser, etc. Before continuing to the remedies, first verify your internet connections because the Peacock TV is reliant on an online connection, and an inconsistent internet connection may create troubles.
Method 1: Stop/Refresh with Force An App or Browser for Peacock TV:
Force stopping and relaunching the program or browser is the most common method of troubleshooting. The App or browser may stop functioning due to a technical issue. The force halt can be used to address transitory issues.
Delete all recent apps and close the Peacock TV app or web browser.
To access the browser or the Peacock TV app, go to the device’s settings and select All Apps.
Force a shutdown of the application or browser by selecting it from the drop-down menu and re-entering your credentials.
Signing Out of All Devices, Method 2
Peacock TV allows you to establish up to six different profiles, each of which may be used by up to three different people at the same time. As a result, if you have more than three active streaming accounts, you may see error warnings while attempting to log in to your account.
For whatever reason, we may forget to log out of our accounts after using them on many computers or devices. To sign in again, sign out of all devices first. It’s a problem that a lot of apps with profile features have to deal with.
Go to Peacock TV’s Account page and choose the device from the drop-down menu. (the name of the devices you’ve already logged in to will be shown)
To log out of all of your devices, go to the Other Devices section and select Sign out All.
Re-tap the Signout All button to confirm your decision.
Restart the Peacock App or browser and try logging in again to see if the problem has been fixed.
Method 3: Reboot the Computer or Phone:
Restarting the device is one of the most common remedies for any problems. Rebooting the streaming device, according to several users, cured the issue. In addition to Windows, Android, MacOS, and iOS, Peacock TV is accessible on all of these platforms. After manually restarting the device, see if the problem has been resolved. Restarting your internet router is a smart idea.
Method 4: Empty Peacock TV’s data and cache.
When the Peacock sign-in does not work, it is possible that the cache or data is at blame. To avoid technological problems, we must remove the cache data on a regular basis. However, this is a simple and time-consuming job.
Delete cache and data by going to Settings and selecting Apps and Notifications, then selecting Clear Cache and Data.
To clear your Peacock TV app or browser’s cache, click on Clear data once, wait for the procedure to finish, and then click on Clear cache. Afterward, you may continue on to the next step.