You may get free food from McDonald’s just by using the app and racking up points with each purchase. Plus, with Mobile Order & Pay, you can take advantage of special offers every day, reorder your favorites with a few taps, and choose from a variety of handy pickup times.
Users of the My McDonald’s app can get their fast food fix whenever they want it. The classic cheeseburger, a kid-friendly happy meal, or a breakfast of sausage and eggs on a McMuffin can all be ordered via your phone. The app can keep you up to date with the franchise’s latest deals as there’s a whole tab dedicated to discounts.
Users can also order and pay contact-free with options to pick up their order via the drive-thru or have it delivered to their car by a click and serve bay. Rivals KFC and Burger King have similar ordering processes’ on their apps.
Here we explain how to use the McDonald’s app.
There are various features that will save you time when ordering and could get you money off selected products.
How do I use the app?
- You can check out what’s new at McDonald’s with this app.
- You may use it at home or on the go, from any location with an internet connection, to see what’s available.
- Breakfast is served daily from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m., after which lunch service will commence.
- Select the McDonald’s that is most convenient for you.
- Be sure to pick the right eatery if you’re in a new city, as the app will automatically fill your location with your current coordinates.
- After that, you can peruse the menu and start putting things in your shopping cart. When you’re done, just confirm your order and show up at the eatery.
- After arriving, you can confirm your location in the app and choose a pickup option.
- The software also allows users to save their preferred payment method for future use.
- When you arrive at the eatery, you can choose how you’d like to be charged before being served.
- The only drawback to using the app is that you cannot choose cash as a payment method, therefore you will need to pay in person.
- The “star” icon located next to each product allows you to quickly and easily reorder your favorites.
- And just like you do when ordering from the counter or drive-thru, the app lets you specify which ingredients you want and which you don’t in your food.
What do I do once I’ve placed an order?
Once your order has been placed head to the chosen restaurant.
The app will detect your proximity to the eatery if you have location services turned on.
If the app doesn’t recognize your location, tap the “I’m here” button to let it know you’ve arrived.
Pick your preferred method of collection in the app when you arrive.
If you want your food to go, you’ll have to wait inside until your order number appears on the screen. Those who opt for drive-thru service will be directed to a special lane where they will be asked to call out their order numbers.
You may relax; you won’t need to enter an order number or touch your phone as you pull up to the drive-thru window.
You may also choose click and serve, in which case you’ll need to park in a designated area marked with a number, enter that number into the app, and a server will bring your food right to your car.
As an alternative, you can use the app’s table service feature by telling it the table number where you’re seated.
The wait staff will take care of the rest as usual, and you may sit down to a delicious lunch.
Can You Tell Me About the App’s Current Discounts?
A dedicated offers screen within the app will list any discounts to which you are entitled.
From now until midnight on the 22nd of August, McDonald’s users can enjoy a 20% discount on their meals.
Your luck with this deal depends on whether or not the McDonald’s near you is offering it.
However, the discount is only available through the app; if you show up at a store or use a delivery service like UberEats, you won’t get the same price (though other services may offer their own deals).
On Mondays, the app is stocked full of discounts just waiting to be redeemed.
A Big Mac, a fast food favorite normally priced at £3.69, can be had for 99p, saving hungry bargain-hunters £2.70.
However, you must place your order by 11:59 p.m. local time on the app and pick it up at your neighborhood McDonald’s to qualify.
This week fans were able to get their hands on any McMuffin or a Fillet-O-Fish for just 99p.
But in the past, McDonald’s has offered triple cheeseburgers and quarter pounders for the same price in the exclusive Monday offer – and something new are up for grabs every week.
Once you’ve placed your virtual order, pick-up via Drive-thru, the click and serve option, takeaway, or in-restaurant too.
Another offer is WHSmith’s voucher scheme, where you can get a Big Mac or McChicken Sandwich with a medium portion of fries or salad for £1.99.
What is the McDonald’s App?
The McDonald’s mobile app provides users with a digital punchcard, free meals, discounts, and dietary details. McDonald’s offers a free app for iOS and Android devices that gives users access to free food, promotions, and prizes. Furthermore, it allows users to save their favorite McDonald’s and locate the one closest to them.
Stay tuned to enviro360 for more infotainment news.