Figure out a way to let your loved ones in on your Wi-Fi network’s secret. Your (password-sharing) device must be unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network. Access the available wireless networks on the device you wish to connect. Just go to your device’s Share Password menu, then press Done to finish.
Before you begin
- Make sure that both your iPhone and your Apple computer are running iOS 12 or later, or macOS High Sierra.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth must be on both devices. Disable Personal Hotspot if it is active on either device.
- To share your contacts with another Apple ID user, you’ll need to have both users sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID and have the other user add your Apple ID’s associated email address to their address book. Additionally, add their contact information to your Contacts list.
- Make sure the other person’s gadget is never out of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth range.
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
Read More: How to Fix It when Facebook Dating Is Not Working
Still, need help?
If you still are unable to disclose your Wi-Fi passphrase, attempt the following and ensure its success at each stage:
- If the setup animation doesn’t play, try rebooting both devices.
- If you’re still having trouble, the other person can enter the password by typing it in manually if you can’t transmit it.
Stay tuned to enviro360 for more infotainment news.