When you buy a new pair of AirPods, Apple attempts to do you a favor by giving them a name. Unfortunately, the name isn’t always helpful, particularly if you have multiple pairs. It’s simple to modify the name to something more appealing, and it can offer a lovely personal touch. Here’s how you can rename your AirPods.
The procedure is the same regardless of whether you have the original AirPods, the AirPods Pro, or the AirPods Max. You can complete the tasks in under a minute, so hurry up and come up with a catchy name.
Open the Settings app on iOS to alter the name of your AirPods. Navigate to the Bluetooth menu and select the blue Information icon located next to your AirPods. Tap the Name option and input whatever you want. If you’re using an Android device, go to Settings and select the Connected Devices option. Choose Rename from the Settings cog next to your AirPods.
How to Rename Your Air Pods on I Os Air Pods 3rd Generation Rename Your Air Pods
This procedure is completed in five steps. If you think of a better name later, you can always go back and rename your earbuds as many times as you like. Simply memorize the following steps:
- Navigate to the Bluetooth area of your iOS device’s Settings app.
- To alter the name of a pair of AirPods, press the blue Information icon next to them.
- Select the Name option.
- Fill up the blanks with whichever name you like.
- To return to the Bluetooth screen, press the Back arrow twice.
- Your job is complete as long as you can see your new name in the Bluetooth menu.
If you don’t see your new name, repeat the steps above. Continue reading if you have an Android handset and wish to rename your earbuds.
- Now on Snapchat, You Can Pin Conversations and Friends to The Top of The Chat Screen.
- AirPods Pro Not Connecting To iPhone? Here’s The 10 Fix!
How To Change the Name of Your Air Pods One Plus Nord 2 5 G Fast Settings
Renaming AirPods on an Android phone is surprisingly simpler than on an iOS device. You don’t even have to be wearing your earbuds to change the name. Simply follow these steps and you should be on your way:
- Navigate to the area of the Connected device in your Settings app.
- Search for your AirPods in the list of previously connected devices.
- On the right side of your screen, tap the settings cog.
- Select the Pencil symbol next to the Device information header.
- Enter whatever name you like and click the Rename button.
- Check that your new name appears in the Bluetooth menu.
- There you have it: one renamed pair of AirPods with no sign of iOS.
- It only takes a minute or two, as promised, and you may come up with a clever name if you wish.
Stay tuned to enviro360 for more infotainment news.