AirPods are the most well-liked headphones in the world because they are simple to use and have simple functionality, Your AirPods are automatically titled “[Your name AirPods” ]’s when you connect them to a device. Read on to learn how to rename your AirPods to your taste and give them a personalized touch. You’ll discover that doing so is simple.
In this article, we discuss how to rename your AirPods on a variety of gadgets, including iPhones, Android phones, Macs, and PCs. Here is how to rename AirPods without further ado.
Part 1: How To Rename Your IPhone’s Air Pods
On the iPhone, it is simple to change the name of your AirPods. Learn how to rename AirPods on an iPhone by using the methods below.
- Make sure the AirPods are once again connected to the iPhone by opening the charging case lid while the AirPods are still inside.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Your connected AirPods may be found in the MY DEVICE section.
- Next to the name of your AirPods, tap the I icon.
- Select “Name” from the menu, and then give your AirPods a new name.
- When you’re finished, press the keyboard key marked “Done.”
You may now see the new name of your AirPods on the Bluetooth menu after successfully renaming them.
Part 2: Using Android, Rename Air Pods
Android devices allow for the connection of AirPods, as well as the renaming of AirPods. There is a universal technique that will essentially work on any Android device, regardless of the brands and models, if you’re using one and are wondering how to alter the name of your AirPods on Android.
The methods to rename your AirPods on Android are listed below.
- Your smartphone and AirPods should be connected.
- Go to Bluetooth Settings.
- Tap the tiny gear icon beside the name of your AirPods under the Paired Devices section.
- Select “Rename” from the Paired Device settings menu, then type the name you want for your Airpods.
- To save the change, press “OK” or “Rename.”
You may confirm the new name in the Bluetooth menu once you’ve successfully renamed your AirPods on Android.
Part 3: Changing the Name of Your Mac’s Air Pods
This post will show you how to modify the name of your AirPods on a Mac if you’re using them with a MacBook. You may change the name of your Airpods with a few mouse clicks and button presses. The complete instructions for renaming AirPods on a Mac are listed below.
- Connect your MacBook to your Airpods.
- Select “System Preferences” by clicking the Apple icon in the top left corner of the menu.
- Choose “Bluetooth.”
- Your AirPods’ name will appear in a list; right-click it and choose “Rename.”
- Mac rename AirPods
- For your AirPods, enter a new name, then click “Rename” to confirm.
Using a Mac, type a new AirPods name You’re prepared! Renaming your AirPods on your MacBook will take effect when they are linked with an iPhone, and vice versa.
Part 4: How To Rename Air Pods on A Windows Computer
How can you change the name of your AirPods if you use a Windows computer and the device with your AirPods? This section covers the procedures for resetting the AirPods name on a Windows computer. Simply carry out the instructions listed below.
- Make that Bluetooth is enabled on the Windows PC and that your AirPods are linked to the computer.
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu, then look for the “Hardware and Sound” section.
- Windows hardware and sound options to rename your AirPods
- You may view all the external devices connected to your computer by clicking on Devices and Printers.
- Windows – Devices & Printers: Rename AirPods
- Right-click on the name of your AirPods, select “Properties,” and then click “OK.”
- Rename the AirPods in the attributes of Windows
- Select the Bluetooth tab in the Properties window that appears, then click inside the name of the AirPods to edit it.
- Rename your AirPods on Windows by changing their name.
- To save the changes, enter whatever name you like, click “Apply” at the bottom, and then “OK.”
- Reconnect the AirPods to your Windows PC after disconnecting them first.
You may proceed now. Both the Control Panel and Settings will be changed with the new name.
Bonus Advice: Air Pods Keep Cutting Off from My iPhone? how To Correct It?
If your AirPods constantly losing connection with your iPhone yet function normally on other iOS devices, there might be a problem with your phone’s iOS operating system. You know, iOS 15 offered a lot of new features, but it also included some unanticipated flaws. One of those is the annoying problem with AirPods disconnecting.
However, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a straightforward and user-friendly program that can help with this problem. You can quickly reset the iOS 15 operating system on your iPhone and resolve the most recent iOS 15 issues with ReiBoot. It’s as simple as they come!
Take the Actions Listed Below.
- On your Mac or PC, download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- BTN windows download BTN download for mac
- Connect your impacted iPhone to the PC with a USB cord after starting ReiBoot.
- If this is your first time connecting to this computer, choose “Trust This Computer.”
1. Select “Start” and then “Standard Repair” on ReiBoot’s home page.
2. To get the most recent firmware for your iPhone, click “Download.”
3. Click “Start Standard Repair” when it’s finished.
4. After you’ve waited for the repair process to be finished, click “Done.”
5. Your iOS system has now been fixed at this stage. It should be completely free of system-level bugs. You shouldn’t have the AirPods disconnection problem any longer as a result.
Across the world, AirPods are incredibly well-liked. Many people wish to rename their AirPods on various devices in an effort to make them stand out from the crowd as distinctive devices. In this article, we’ve looked at some quick tricks for renaming AirPods on various operating systems.
Due to their wireless nature, AirPods are highly user-friendly, however many customers report that following the iOS 15 upgrade, they occasionally become separated from their iPhone. Consider using Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix your iOS system if you’re having problems with your iPhone and AirPods. ReiBoot is likely the most dependable online method for wiping out all kinds of issues by wiping up your iOS.
Stay tuned to enviro360 for more infotainment news.