Here’s how to get back into your Google Account, regardless of whether you’ve misplaced your verification codes or can’t remember your password. This will provide you with access to the whole array of goods that Google offers, including Gmail, Photos, and the Play Store.
Warning: If you use an account that is associated with your place of employment, school, or any other group, the instructions outlined here may not work for you. Make sure you seek assistance from your system administrator.
Forgot Your Password
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail.
- You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer the questions as best as you can.
- If you have trouble, try the tips to complete account recovery steps.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
Forgot the Email Address You Use to Sign In
- To find your username, follow these steps. You need to know:
- A phone number or the recovery email address for the account.
- The full name on your account.
- Follow the instructions to confirm it’s your account.
- You’ll find a list of usernames that match your account.
Someone Else Is Using Your Account
If you think someone is using your Google Account without your permission, follow the steps to recover a hacked or hijacked Google Account or Gmail.
Can’t Sign in For Another Reason
If you have another problem, get help signing in.
Recover a Deleted Google Account
If you recently deleted your Google Account, you can follow the steps to recover your account.
Still Can’t Sign In
Create a new account
- If you can’t sign in, try these tips for account recovery.
- If you still can’t recover your account, you can create a new Google Account.
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support. Do not give out your passwords or verification codes.