The AirPods and Kindle Fire must both be in their respective pairing modes.
How to Connect Air Pods to A Kindle Fire Tablet
Both the standard AirPods and the more advanced AirPods Pro are Bluetooth enabled, allowing them to pair with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device. Every single Kindle Fire tablet is compatible, although older models that are no longer receiving updates may have trouble. If the Kindle Fire is up to the current and has Bluetooth capabilities, you can use your AirPods with it.
Learn how to pair your AirPods with your Kindle Fire below.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on if it isn’t already on.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth icon to open the Bluetooth settings.
- Open your AirPods case.
- Press and hold the setup button until the light flashes white.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Tap your AirPods in the list of available devices.
- Tap Pair.
- Your AirPods will connect to your Kindle. In the future, they will reconnect automatically when you remove them from their case.
Can You Adjust Air Pods Settings on Kindle Fire?
AirPods and AirPods Pro are optimized for use with Apple devices, and while they will function with a Fire tablet, you won’t have as many customization options. Touch the Bluetooth icon in the quick access menu, and then tap the gear icon next to your AirPods to access the limited settings you have access to.
The Kindle Fire’s AirPods settings include separate volume controls for high-definition music, phone calls, and media. With the HD audio toggle, you can switch between standard and higher quality audio encoded with Apple’s AAC codec; with the phone calls toggle, you can choose whether or not to use the AirPods with audio and video call apps; and with the media audio toggle, you can select whether or not to use the AirPods while listening to music and watching videos.
If you’re using your AirPods Pro with a Fire tablet, pressing and holding the force sensor on the stem of one of the earbuds will toggle between transparency mode and noise canceling mode. To toggle between noise cancellation and transparency, press and hold the force sensor.
How to Switch Audio Output to Air Pods on Kindle Fire
If you press the Bluetooth icon in the Kindle Fire’s shortcut menu, you’ll be taken to the Connected Devices menu, where you can adjust the device’s audio output settings. New Bluetooth devices can also be added through this menu. You’ll know that your AirPods are the active audio device because the word Active will appear next to them in the list of media players. Your AirPods will show up in the list of previously connected devices if another Bluetooth device is in use.
- If you’re currently using another Bluetooth device with your Kindle Fire, here’s how to switch to AirPods:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen then press and hold the Bluetooth icon.
- Tap your AirPods in Previously Connected Devices.
- When your AirPods appear in the Media Devices section and it says Active under the listing, they’re ready to use.
How to Make Air Pods the Active Media Device on Kindle Fire
Any headphones or earbuds plugged into the Kindle Fire’s USB-C port or 3.5mm audio socket will be prioritized above your AirPods. The audio will resume playing through the AirPods once the actual earbuds are removed or the AirPods are selected from the list of media devices.
The following steps will show you how to switch the Kindle Fire’s media input to the AirPods without disconnecting any USB-C or 3.5mm audio outputs:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, then press and hold the Bluetooth icon.
- Tap your AirPods in the list of media devices.
- When it says Active under your AirPods, audio will play through the AirPods instead of any other connected device.
My Kindle Fire and AirPods won’t pair, what gives?
If your AirPods aren’t pairing, try giving them a charge, turning on Bluetooth, updating iOS, and restarting your iPhone. You may need to re-establish the Bluetooth connection if you have already paired your AirPods.
In What Ways Are the Air Pods and Fire Tv Compatible?
Access Other Bluetooth Devices from the main screen of your Fire TV or Fire Stick by selecting Settings > Controllers and Bluetooth Devices > Other Bluetooth Devices. To begin pairing your AirPods, open the menu and choose Add Bluetooth Device.
For More Updates Visit Our Website enviro360